Tuesday 18 December 2018

Making a healthy difference; Lifestyle Change Coaching




I first heard about Crow Wing Energized in the Brainerd Dispatch through a Monday Motivator. After reading the article, I looked into the movement more and I registered my email to get information on the programs offered.
I learned that Crow Wing Energized had a Lifestyle Coach training coming up that June, and I was instantly excited ... and terrified. I've always been passionate about the benefits of fitness, for both physical and mental health. This would be so perfect, as I love working with people on their health through workouts and activity, but didn't know a lot about the nutrition end of things. I am not a public speaker, so this seemed like an extra challenge. I try to do something that scares me every day, as I know this makes you a stronger person, so I registered!


No comments:

Post a Comment